People Help The People



I really fell in love with these lyrics. It is so simple, it seems, to make this world a better place but yet it is the hardest thing to do....and you can choose yourself- black or white? The cold or the warm heart? Will the world let you?









People help the people
And if you`re homesick, give me your hand and I'll hold it
People help the people
And nothing will drag you down
Oh, and if I had a brain
Oh and if I had a brain
I'd be cold as a stone and rich as a fool
That turned all those good hearts away
God knows what is hiding in this world of little consequence
Behind the tears, inside the lies
A thousand slowly dying sunsets
God knows what is hiding in those weak and drunken hearts
Guess the loneliness came knocking
No one needs to be alone.....



Comments

Popular Posts