Blue Cheese Dressing


I love reading food blogs. I think I am myself struggling with what to write what not to write about. I read somewhere that when you write a blog you should not worry about how many visits you get, how many followers you have and the audience in general. I do hope some of you enjoy my blog and find the recipes inspirational and helpful. 

This recipe was inspired by one of my favourite food blogs -Not Without Salt. You will find the link below. I love the blog for its content, amazing pictures and very tasty recipes. I think the bogger's husband is Mexican, but I am not sure. Hence, I like to look up those recipes a lot. And I love her date night posts.

I have never thought that cooking and writing about it would bring me so much joy. And most of all, I have reached my goal, I go back to some of my favourite recipes and cook them again and again! Such as American Breakfast Pancakes or Thai Inspired Chow Mein Noodles. 

I had a lonely piece of blue cheese sitting in my fridge and I had no idea how to use it, other than to wait until I want to put it on a cracker/bread and have it with a glass of wine. By the time I would have gotten around to it I would have to throw it out. It was definitely not enough for a pizza or pasta sauce. I remembered this post on tomatoes and I thought the dressing would go nicely with the freshest Ontario Boston lettuce and sweet cherry tomatoes.


Inspired by not without salt

Blue Cheese Dressing

4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup sour cream
1/4 cup whole milk
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt


Place everything in a food processor and process until smooth and creamy!


Serve with  a salad of your choice! Enjoy.



Comments

Popular Posts