About Love.

Love, love, love.
Milosc, milosc, milosc.
Amor, amor, amor.

Love in my three languages. Someone smart once said that all humans suffer constantly, the reason is either war or love.

Why? Why cannot we love, selflessly, without conditions, past experiences, freely, without fearing what will be, what will happen, will you be, will you stay forever? Will you hurt me like I was hurt before?

Why is it something we all desire most but only few of us are lucky to experience. The real love. The kind of love that does not need holding on to. The love that accepts with patience who you are. The love that does not ask questions and transcends limitations of borders and bodies. The kind of love that communicates without speaking. Transcends emotionally through our blood and skin and touches without touch.

Why is it so difficult to find and keep. Because believe me it exists.







Quédate un poquito mas                                                          Stay with me for a little while
Todavía no es hora de abordar                                                It is not time to leave yet
Escucha estas palabras como despedida                               Hear those words as my good-bye
Por que no puedes explicarme                                                 Can you please explain to me
Por que dejaste de amarme                                                      Why you stopped loving me
O acaso todo siempre fue una mentira                                   Perhaps it was always a lie
Por que yo, si bien me he equivocado                                     Because I must have been wrong
Tenia la certeza que mi sitio era a tu lado                I was sure that I my place was by your side
Y hasta hoy así cumplí                                                    ...........until today
 Pero a ti se te olvido que prometiste                                    Did you forget that you promised
Que nunca me dejarías                                                         That you would never leave me
Que sin mi no había razón para seguir viviendo no That without me there is no reason to live
Se te olvido que prometiste                                                  You forgot that you promised
Amarme hasta el final del tiempo                         That you would love me until the end of times
En las buenas y en las malas                                                      .........in good and in bad moments
Me darías tu calor                                                                You promised to keep me warm
Se te olvido que me robaste el corazón                               You forgot that you stole my heart
Me dices que no hay marcha atrás         You are telling me that you will not change your mind
Incompatible a mi seras                                                      That you are not compatible with me
Y que no tenemos en común ninguna meta    And that we do not have any goals in common
Si es así que quede claro                                                       ...............if all this is true
Que todo esto se habría evitado                                          We could have avoided this heartache
Si tu me hubieras siempre hablado con la neta                     if you had told me the truth before.....
Por que yo, si bien me he equivocado                                   Because I must have been wrong....
Tenia la certeza que mi sitio era a tu lado                              (repeating the chorus)
Ya lo ves que si cumplí
Pero a ti se te olvido que prometiste
Que nunca me dejarías
Que sin mi no había razón para seguir viviendo no
Se te olvido que prometiste
Amarme hasta el final del tiempo
En las buenas y en las malas
Me darías tu calor
Se te olvido que me robaste el corazón
Que prometiste

Comments

Popular Posts