In Need Of Breakfast Ideas? Eggs And Nuts



Today's breakfast had to be different than any other day. Making my own breakfast at home every day, I feel that I need some new and quick ideas. I usually have granola with yogurt, fruit, oatmeal, toast, scrambled or boiled eggs, maybe a smoothie. Weekends are more creative, pancakes or waffles, bacon, an omelette here and there, warm muffins. But weekdays seem to be getting too repetitive.






How pleasantly surprised I was the other day when I was watching my polish breakfast television and they were talking about the importance of breakfast and some fast ideas, that will work during the week. I immediately loved this one, a soft boiled egg with pieces of bread to dip and some pumpkin and sunflower seeds that will stick to the previously dipped bread. Not only is this combination healthy but it will give you a good kick of energy to start the day off right. And I bet making it will take as much time as you spend lining up for the morning latte at your local coffee shop. Save, enjoy and live healthy.

The tomato is just my own addition, grilled, sprinkled with a bit of salt and pepper.



Feeling like this song:

The National Bloodbuzz Ohio

Comments

Popular Posts