Kensington Market






Last weekend I ventured out to Kensington Market where I was nicely surprised by the streets open only to the pedestrians. Suddenly I felt as if I was in Europe, and walking on the street, as opposed to the cramped sidewalks, which can be very challenging with a stroller, made me really happy. I really think it should happen more often, right now it is only the last Sunday of the month in the summer I believe. Correct me if I am wrong.

I always like to buy fresh fruit and veggies there as well as breads. You can also find a wide variety of meats and fish. When I am done my shopping I buy a sweet concha at my favourite Mexican bakery and dip it in a perfect cup of coffee at this amazing coffee shop.














You need to explore the market to find your favourite places!

Comments

  1. Kensington is one of my favourite spots in Toronto. I love hibiscus and my market bakery especialy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bakeries there are so amazing. I like the variety of fresh produce....and great coffee shops, especially the one in my pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts