New Discovery and Curry Dipping Sauce


I love yogurt. Always have and always will. Since I moved to Canada I have been bitterly disappointed by the selection of yogurt which in comparison to Poland is minimal or I could say almost non-existent. Recently, I have noticed a slight change in the range of yogurt products available to customers here. Hopefully it will change even more in the next few years.
My favourite and best in my opinion are Activia and Liberty brands. No zero calories, no artificial flavors. Just the real stuff. Please eat it, because it is not bad for you and you will not gain weight eating yogurt. For me it is an excellent snack whenever I crave something sweet and creamy. I add a little bit of fruit, granola, sometimes chocolate chips ;) , roasted almonds or nuts and I have a healthy and guilt free snack. I use it in my salad dressings, pastas, sauces, baking, dipping sauces, smoothies - the list is endless.
Yesterday, for a lazy dinner we decided to have burgers with roasted red peppers, feta cheese and tztatziki as well as homemade sweet potato fries with curry sauce. Somehow the combination of both goes so well together.
For the fries just cut up your sweet potatoes, sprinkle with salt and pepper, drizzle with olive oil and bake until crispy.
Here is the recipe for the sauce with the delicious PC yogurt. You MUST try it.


Curried Yogurt Dipping Sauce

1/4 cup mayonnaise (full-fat is best)

1/2 cup PC Honey Yogurt

Juice from 1/2 lemon

1 1/2 tbsp curry powder

Salt and freshly ground black pepper

In a bowl, mix together mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, and curry powder with a fork. Make sure there are no lumps and everything is incorporated evenly. Season to taste with salt and pepper, transfer to a serving bowl, and serve alongside the fries.

Comments

Popular Posts