Peach Chocolate Smoothie






It is almost time for peaches and I think all of us buy too many of them because they tend to go bad fast, even before we have time to think about what to make with them. I happen to have 3 of those which look so sad, that if I do not use them by tomorrow, they will die. I am having an early dinner today and I skipped lunch which means I need a filling snack.

I also happen to have some chocolate milk which I bought on sale, I do not tend to drink it usually, it is too sweet and dense for me, but if I add it to a smoothie, it is a different story.

Chocolate Peach Smoothie

3 peaches
2 bananas
2 heaping tablespoons of peanut butter
1 cup of regular milk
2 cups of chocolate milk
half a cup of any yogurt


Blend, serve with or without ice and drink right away!

Comments

  1. You can play with the ingredients here, for example if you like it thicker add a bit less of milk etc. Depends on the size of your bananas and peaches as well. Fruit yogurt will be a bit better than natural. The chocolate pictured is Lindt, dark with blackcurrants and almond slivers. Divine!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts