Jalapeno Messy Eggs



Scrambled eggs happen a lot in my house. They are quick and nutritious and depending on what you add to them you can make them as flavorful as you want. Today my fridge seems a little empty (does not happen often) but considering the heat and that I have been living on fruit and popsicles and Chinese take out..... it is not a bad breakfast.

JalapeƱos can be very spicy and usually they are. The best way to check how spicy they are is to cut the tip off and smell it, but yes, you need some experience and you need to know what kind of scent to look for. But if it is very spicy you will know because it will hit your nostrils with an amazing power of fresh and spicy, so please, do not be tempted to taste it. Before adding it to your eggs make sure to remove all the seeds and the white veins if you still want mild eggs for breakfast...

Now, here is how I make it:

Fry some chopped onion (half) with tomatoes (1), then add very finely chopped jalapeƱo (1). Scramble some eggs (I used 6 for 2) with a splash of milk, add salt and pepper and fry to your liking. I had it with a toasted baguette and cocoa cappuccino!

ENJOY!!!


Comments

Popular Posts